Fall has always been my favorite season. I love fall for several reasons:
1. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
2. You couldn't ask for better weather and living in Florida we really appreciate the fall breeze
3. Beautiful foliage
4. As a child I always loved running and jumping into the pile of racked leaves
5. As a child, and well into my late teens, fall meant Halloween was right around the corner
6. Even though things are dying it is a promise or rebirth and things will be new!
7. Scents that come along with fall
8. The decorations, I love the harvest decor
Since I love fall so much I wanted to share a beautiful poem that sums it up, nicely!
Sing To Me, Autumn
© Patricia L. Cisco More By Patricia L. Cisco
Published: September 2016
Sing to me, Autumn, with the rustle of your leaves.
Breathe on me your spicy scents that flow within your breeze.
Dance with me, Autumn, your waltz that bends the boughs of trees.
Now tell me all the secrets you've whispered to the seas.
Sleep with me, Autumn, beneath your starlit skies.
Let your yellow harvest moon shimmer in our eyes.
Kiss me, Autumn, with your enchanting spellbound ways
That changes all you touch into crimson golden days.
Love me, Autumn, and behold this love so true
That I'll be waiting faithfully each year to be with you.
#floridafalls #makeyourmove #realtor #realestate #lovemyjob #careandcompassion #homesweethome #floridarealestate #flrealestate